- Chicken Wings
- Cumin Powder (/2 tablespoon)
- Turmeric Powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Garlic Powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Ras al Hanout (1 teaspoon)
- Saffron (a pinch)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Cilantro (chopped; for serving; optional)
- Rose (petals & buds; for serving; optional)
In a small bowl, add the saffron along with some warm water and set it aside for 5-10 minutes.
Now, mix all the spices together along with the saffron water in a large bowl and then add the chicken wings in it and coat the wings evenly. Let the wings marinate at least for 2 hours.
Preheat the oven to 400oF/200oC.
Place a rack on top of a baking tray and then place the wings. Make sure not to overcrowd the rack.
Bake the wings in the oven for an hour, flipping them half way through the process.
Serve it with a sprinkle of chopped cilantro and rose petals and buds.