- Eggs (4-6)
- Onions (2 medium sized; finely chopped)
- Tomato (1; chopped)
- Green Chilies (1-2 chopped; as per taste)
- Turmeric Powder (1 teaspoon)
- Red Chili Powder (1 tablespoon)
- Coriander Powder (1 tablespoon)
- Cumin Seeds (1/2 teaspoon)
- Cilantro (chopped; for garnish)
- Salt (to taste)
- Dinner Rolls/Breads (to serve)
In a bowl, crack the eggs and beat them and season with some salt.
In a hot pan, add some oil and once heated up, add the cumin seeds an let it crackle.
Now add the onions and cook for 4-5 minutes on medium heat or until they have turned translucent.
Add the tomatoes and cook for additional 4-5 minutes till the tomatoes turn mushy. Add the ground spices (turmeric, red chili, coriander) and some salt to taste. Cook for 30 seconds till the raw smell of the spices go away.
Drop the heat to low and add the beaten eggs into the pan and scramble the eggs with a spatula. As soon as no more liquidous egg is running around the pan, turn off the heat. Add the chopped cilantro and give it a quick stir and serve it with dinner rolls or bread.