- Chicken Breast (cut it into cube size pieces)
- Dried Fenugreek leaves (1 tbsp)
- Yoghurt (1/2 cup)
- Heavy cream (1/4 cup)
- Garam Masala (1/2 tsp)
- Chat Masala (1 tbsp)
- Lemon Juice (2 tbsp)
- Ginger Garlic Paste (2 tbsp)
- Coal (1 piece)
- Olive oil
- Baileys Irish Cream (30 ml) (Optional)
- In a pan put in the dried fenugreek leaves and toast it for 30 seconds on medium heat till crisp. Take it off the heat and set aside to cool off and crush it into fine particles.
- In a large bowl (with lid) add the yoghurt, heavy cream, salt, garam masala, chat masala, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste and dried fenugreek leaves. Add 30 ml Baileys (Optional). Mix all these ingredients nicely to make a creamy marinade. Cover the chicken pieces with the marinade properly.
- Heat up the coal, place it in a small bowl and place it in the bowl with the marinated chicken. Splash a few drops of oil over the coal and cover the bowl with the lid and leave it for 45 – 60 minutes.
- In a hot pan add some oil and then start placing the marinated chicken pieces. Let it cook for 5-7 minutes on medium-high heat and then add the leftover marination mixture into the dish.
- Add some water and let it cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.