- Spinach (10 oz)
- Paneer (1 lb, cut into 1/2 inch cubes)
- Onion (1 medium sized diced)
- Garlic (3-4 cloves finely sliced)
- Ginger (1/2 inch finely chopped)
- Turmeric Powder (1/4 teaspoon)
- Chili Powder (1/2 tablespoon)
- Garam Masala (1/2 tablespoon)
- Kasuri Methi (1/2 tablespoon)
- Lemon Juice (1/2 lemon)
- Heavy Cream (for serving)
- Salt (to taste)
In a deep pan, bring water to boil and then add salt and the spinach into it and cook for 3-4 minutes and then put the spinach into ice cold water.
Squeeze out some of the water from the spinach but don’t squeeze it too hard. Add it to a food processor or blender and the diced onions and blend it to a fine paste. Add some water if required.
In a pan, add some ghee and melt it and then add the sliced garlic and cook till it browns. Now add the ginger and cook for another minute and then add the spinach mixture. Now add the ground spices turmeric powder, chili powder and garam masala and mix it all well.
Now add the paneer and mix it well. Cook for 5 minutes and then add the kasuri methi.
Drizzle some of the heavy cream over and serve it with rice.