- Rice Noodles
- Chicken (breast/thighs boneless skinless; sliced into strips)
- Shrimps (shelled & deveined)
- Fish Sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Soy sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Tamarind Paste (2 tablespoons)
- Lime juice (1/2 lime)
- Red Chilies (2-3; finely sliced)
- Ginger (1 inch; finely chopped)
- Garlic (1 tablespoon; minced)
- Sprouts (bean sprouts preferably I didn’t find ; optional)
- Roasted Peanuts (for garnish)
- Green onions (2-3; finely sliced; for garnish)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
Place the noodles in a Pyrex pan and then pour boiling water over it and leave it for 7-8 minutes as instructed on the package.
In a wok, add some oil/fat and once hot add ginger and garlic and sauté it for 30 seconds till the raw smell goes away and then add the chicken pieces in and season it with salt and pepper. Cook for 6-7 minutes stirring occasionally to cook on all sides.
Once the chicken is almost cooked, add in the shrimps and cook till they turn pink.
Add the red chilies and cook for 15 seconds. Now, add the tamarind paste, soy sauce and fish sauce and give it all a mix and cook for a couple of minutes.
Drain the water from the noodles and then add the noodles into the wok and give it all a stir.
Add the lime juice, green onions and sprouts (if using) along with the roasted peanuts and give it all a final mix and serve hot.
2 Comments Add yours
Your content is amzingggg! The recipes are absolutely mouthwatering! Why don’t you try for YouTube??
Hi Aarushi! Thank you for your lovely comment. I did start a channel on YouTube a couple of months back
I’m still catching up on the content on YouTube but feel free to browse through the videos.
LikeLiked by 1 person