This recipe is more about intuition; you can add anything and everything and it will just always be perfect. I made a vegan version but you can always feel free to add proteins as per your desire.
- Cauliflower Rice (20 ounces; You can adjust the quantities as per requirement)
- Beans (A bunch; slice the tips off and cut them into half inch pieces)
- Tofu (cut into bite sized pieces)
- Bok Choy (Cut the base and separate the leaves and wash thoroughly to remove any dirt)
- Scallions (2-3; finely chopped)
- Soy Sauce (2 tablespoons)
- Oyster Sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Fish Sauce (1 teaspoon; optional)
- Sesame Oil (1 teaspoon; optional)
- Canola Oil/Vegetable Oil (2-3 tablespoons)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
In a wok/pan, add canola/vegetable oil and once hot add the tofu (make sure to dry them with a paper towel before you add in or else there will be lot of oil splashing around), keep flipping it around and brown them on all sides.
Add the bok choy and cook for 3-4 minutes and then add the beans and scallions and cook for additional couple of minutes.
Finally, add the cauliflower rice and mix it all well. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes before adding the soy sauce, oyster sauce and fish sauce. Mix them all well and then turn off the heat and drizzle in the sesame oil and give it a final stir.